Welcome to Wuxia Edge
Wuxia Edge Wiki aims to provide you with accurate information about Wuxia and Ancient Chinese Series.
About Wuxia Edge Wiki
Wuxia Edge is where you can find information about Ancient Chinese Series. You are very welcome to help contribute to this wiki by adding, editing articles and adding information where you see fit. To edit a pre-existing page, users must be registered and logged in first. However, you don't need to become a member to create new pages. However, please remember because this is a wiki, you must write informative, yet unbiased. Enjoy the Wuxia Edge Wiki and we're always looking for people who can help make this website bigger!
How you can help?
- Help us create new pages about various Ancient Chinese Series, actors, voice actors, characters, myths, games and anything related to Ancient Chinese culture and Wuxia.
- Help us translate song lyrics.
- Write episode summaries or synopsis for series you've seen before.
- Expand articles by adding additional information. Many information already exist on Baike, so we'd appreciate if anyone would like to help translate.
- Help us edit some of the spelling and grammar errors we have on this wiki.
Things to Keep in Mind when Editing
Thank you so much for contributing, even if it's one page. I appreciate every single bit of help!
- You can start new pages by either clicking on an orange link or search the page name, and if the page does not exist, there will be an option to create the page.
- When starting new pages, please use the show's English name, such as Chinese Paladin rather than Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan.
- Please keep the formatting style of this Wiki if you can, you may see the example from Hu Ge and Chinese Paladin. Simply click edit and take the code and replace it with new information.
- When typing Chinese names with three words, please put the last two together. For example, instead of Liu Ting Yu, please spell it as Liu Tingyu.
- Please try and keep this as original as possible rather than directly pasting entire chunks of information from other sites or wikis.